One of my favorite things about spring is all the beautiful produce! Like these pretty pink radishes! God continually ‘WOWS’ me with all his amazing beauty! I wanted to make a salad highlighting these beautiful colors and produce, so I thought I’d take my popular (to my family ;D ) Greek Cauliflower Salad and give it a new makeover inspired by spring!
This salad is super simple, flavorful yet light, as well as both paleo and vegan friendly! Oooh and I was just thinking how awesome this would be as an accompanying dish for a spring picnic on a sunny day!
And on a completely random note, I finally invested in buying a new lens for my camera and I am so excited! It has a lower aperture so it allows for more ‘bokeh’ (a.k.a that nice blur )! I seriously love photography, I never thought I’d ever get so excited over a lens, lol!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 tbsp. ghee
- pinch of salt
- 9 radishes, roasted
- 1 bunch asparagus, roasted
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- A handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 batch of Lemon Dressing (see below)
- Preheat oven to 425 Degrees
- Chop the asparagus and radishes, roast in oven for 15 minutes, and set aside to let cool.
- Cut the stem and leaves out of the head of cauliflower. Using a food processor with the ‘shredder’ attachment, process until all the cauliflower resembles a fine rice.
- In a frying pan over medium-high heat, melt the ghee. Add in the riced cauliflower and sauté for about 4 minute, mix in the pinch of salt. Transfer sautéed cauliflower into a large bowl and let cool.
- Add in the roasted radishes and asparagus, and chopped parsley. Pour on dressing, mix, serve, and enjoy!
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. tahini
- ½ tsp salt
- pinch of pepper
- Place all the ingredients into a small mason jar with a lid sealed tightly. Shake for 1 minute or until dressing is emulsified.
If you find the honey or tahini is not mixing well from shaking, use a whisk.
“His shoots will sprout, And his beauty will be like the olive tree And his fragrance like the cedars of Lebanon.” -Hosea 14:6