Hey everyone! I’m trying something new and starting my Crumbs of Life series on the blog, which will be a non-recipe post highlighting a variety of things. These various things will be random and include things I’m enjoying and loving at the moment -recipes, products, movies, and more! I’ll also probably share bits and pieces of how college/dorm living is going, which may or might not just be me complaining about chemistry 😉 and how I seriously love my nutrition class! Anyway, here’s to kicking off volume one of crumbs of my life!
Favorite Recipes Lately:
- Paleo Pumpkin Spice Cake by Easy GF Recipes (This cake is beyond beautiful and yummy looking! )
- Gluten Free Leftover Mashed Potato Waffle Croque Madame by Colorful Eats ( Such a creative and yummy way to use leftovers! )
- Apple Cider Buckwheat Waffles by Jessi’s Kitchen (These waffles are beautiful and look like a perfect fall weather breakfast! )
Favorite Movie/TV Shows:
- The Flash: Love, love, love this show! Can’t decide who I like more Berry Allen or Cisco!
- Timeless: It doesn’t surprise me that I love this show, as vintage things, history, and times of the past have always fascinated me!
- This is Us: Not gonna lie, only started watching this show at first because Jess from the Gilmore Girls is in it…but seriously loving this show!
- Bob’s Red Mill Vanilla Protein Powder
- Wild Friends Honey Sunflower Seed Spread
- Pumpkin Power Balls
- Enjoy Life Chocolate Snack Packs
- The Paleo Family Toolkit
- Get a togo box of hard boiled eggs from the dining hall to keep in your mini fridge for an easy snack on hand! or make an egg salad with my favorite Primal Kitchen Mayo (made w/ avocado oil!)!
“This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it” -Psalm 118:24